1.Definition of personal information
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
This shop will use your personal information for the following purposes
(1) To provide our service
(2) To provide information and respond to inquiries about the shop's services
(3) To introduce our products and services to you
(4) To respond to violations of the terms and conditions and policies of this shop in relation to this shop service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms").
(5) To notify changes in the terms and conditions of this shop service.
(6) To help improve the shop's services and develop new services
(7) To create statistical data in a format that does not allow for individual identification in connection with the Shop service.
(8) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
3.Change in the purpose of use of personal information
We may change the purpose of use of your personal information to the extent that it is reasonably deemed relevant, in which case we will notify you or announce the change.
4.Restrictions on the use of personal information
We will not use your personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without your consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws. However, this does not apply in the following cases
(1) When required by law.
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or a local government or a person entrusted by such a body to carry out the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the execution of such operations.
5.Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
This shop acquires personal information properly and does not acquire it through deception or other wrongful means.
6.Security Management of Personal Information
We will supervise our employees to ensure that personal information is securely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, alteration and leakage. In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will supervise the outsourced company to ensure that the personal information is managed safely and appropriately.
7.Provided by a third party
We will not provide personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except for cases in which disclosure is required by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not apply to the provision of personal information to third parties.
(1) When personal information is provided as a result of outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) When sharing information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law.
8.Disclosure of Personal Information
When we are requested by customers to disclose their personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself. However, this does not apply when the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations do not obligate us to disclose your personal information.
9.Correction of Personal Information
If you request correction, addition, or deletion of your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that your personal information is untrue, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay to achieve the purpose of use, after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself. Based on the results, we will correct the personal information and notify you of the correction. However, this does not apply if we are under no obligation to correct your personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
10.Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If we are requested by a customer to cease using or delete his/her personal information under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the previously announced purpose of use or that it has been obtained through deception or other wrongful means, we will take the following measures If we find that there is a reason for the request, we will stop using the personal information without delay after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself, and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations do not obligate us to stop using your personal information.
11.Use of COOKIE and other technologies
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and any other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the contact information in "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" on this shop, or use the contact form on the shop page.